Total Visits

jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

150 words dialogue IVF

Goffard: Hello friend, how are you?

Pertuzé: Very good, and you?

Goffard: Fine, thanks, I heard that you want to have a new baby with your wife.

Pertuzé: Oh yeah, I just leave the clinic, me and my wife are planning to have a daughter, perming the IVF treatment

Goffard: Oh men, but that is totally immoral, I am against it.

Pertuzé: I think is totally right to do this. Don’t stay in the past, move on, be modern. With a little girl in our family, we will get a perfect family balancing. If we get a daughter it will be a new experience for us.

Goffard: I respect that. Anyway I think it is inappropriate to manipulate the treatment to select the sex of their child, also known as family balancing because it is something un-natural and something in what humans do not have the rights to decide. Also, the way the fertilisation is than is disgusting as they produce more than one zygote and they “select the better one” just for convenience or favouritism, something elitist.

Pertuzé:  That what you think bro, you are not the one who have problems having children. After all is my decision, with my wife. I respect your point of view, but this my business. In the end we will love this children, no matter how is born. Is our dream to be parents, don’t steal that from us.

Goffard: I suppose that’s why this topic it’s so controversial, we can talk about this all the day but I have to go! As always it was a pleasure to see you.

Pertuzé: Hahaha, you are right. We can met again some other day, you know… we can have fun, talk 
about the life, this stuff.

Goffard: Yeah! See you later.

Pertuzé: Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario